HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST?
Choose a puppy from a litter is best at the age of 30-45 days, preferably by an experienced specialist, though even experienced breeders and specialists dog handlers cannot always point to the better in a litter of puppies.
Are you lost mails from Outlook Personal Store? http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/outlook.html - Free for download Outlook repair tool. Best Outlook Mail Recovery software. Are you need recover corrupted PST or OST file of Microsoft Outlook?
If you have to do it yourself, do not neglect some general tips:
- It is preferable to take puppies from litters born in the second half of winter.
Effective WinRAR http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/rar.html - repair tool
In this case, growing up kids better get stronger under the spring sun.
- Puppy should be spirited, with good appetite, well-fed, with a shiny coat. If you wish to select the most daring, throw around a bunch of keys puppies. Timid run aside, and who dared to carefully fit to see what is dropped.
The WinRAR files repair tool from ISV http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/repair_rar.html - Extract and save files from damaged WinRAR archives.
- Required a general inspection: checking the bite, the absence of visible abnormalities.
And everything was ready for a new family member? In advance to take place for the puppy and take home litter. The place should be on the sidelines, but not in the aisle where the dog can accidentally kick away from radiators and not in the draft, but not in any cavern, where the puppy will feel neglected orphan. It is desirable that this place was left to him and when he becomes an adult.
On examination, the limbs pay attention to the correctness of their structure, check whether dewclaws removed on his hind legs, looking like a puppy is how it moves.
- Take a puppy from the mother is better in the morning on a Saturday or Sunday, in a word, free from the work day. In this case, the child will have time for a day to get used to solitude, to a new environment, weary from the stream of new impressions and will sleep well at night.
Already before purchasing a puppy you have to choose a nickname for him. There are a few basic rules:
1. Nickname must be sonorous, short and not very common.
2. It is not advisable to call the dogs nicknames of their parents and the names of people.
3. For the nicknames of using geographical names, natural phenomena, the names of the planets.
SELECTION AND TRAINING SITES.
So the choice is made. Your pet travels with you in the new home for him, which later becomes the mother of his house and that he will selflessly love and, if necessary, to defend selflessly. Keep in mind that a puppy cannot be down with hands in the street, let alone give it to communicate with other dogs, until he was vaccinated.